Water bags are a kind of replacement for the age-old sandbags in the control of flood
water. The water bag offers a new solution using recyclable type bags filled
with a polyacrylate polymer. Water can easily be found and used at the site.
2. Easy to ship or move
3.Deployed quickly and easily
5. Products dissolve naturally in ground.
6. Requires less labor to prepare or use.
7.Builds dikes in half time with fewer people.
8.Saves money, time and labor in fight against flooding with reusable bags
filled with safe biodegradable polymer and water.
9. Easy to use: automatically inflates in only 3 - 5 minutes (expands from 1lbs
10.Can be inflated at point of use, no need for heavy infrastructure preparation
(remotes filling with sand and transported to site).
11. Very efficient: requires no more storage space than a normal, empty
12. Uses natural jute bag or polypropylene plastic bag and water absorbing.
resin (PRTR approved, the same as baby diapers).
Certification of product
Our services advantage
1. Demi have 9 years experience of professional high-tech enterprise to R&D surer
water-absorbent polymers(SAP),crystal soil,absorbent meat pad.
2. Demi has a stable, reliable and long-term cooperation supplier and 16 sets of pad
production equipment ,which could offer many pad sizes to customer options.
3. Demi is many well-known company's suppliers and offer OEM services.
4.Demi have high quality , efficient production advantage, short delivery time 5days .
5.Demi' s products have certificate:ISO9001 2000,ISO9001 2400,CE,SGS and FDA etc.
Q.Are you a Manufacturer or a trder?
A.We are manufacturer with our own factory.
Q.What's your MOQ?
A.Convention is one 20ft container allows one size mixed only,but 3 size available for one 40' HQ container,Or you can contact us to discuss MOQ.
Q.Is the sample charged?
A.Free sample is available but the express charge will be on your own account.
Q.How do you handle customer claims if there are?
A.All Claims to be settled within 24 hours.Customer's interest surpass anything else.
Q.What's your payment terms?
A.Normally 30% deposit in advance, 70% balance before shipment or again the copy of B/L.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.